Sunday, 17 May 2009

Clubbing + Xmen 2 in 1

this Friday + Saturday night had been a blast for me!!
first we start off with clubbing at Blush, which I assume 99.9% of the population that knew me would disagree that I would ever set foot in a place I regard as "the dens of corruption"??
well, people change and I am indeed there for the whole night!!!

let the picture do the talking babe, Blush Little Black Dress Partysquashed...yickess
best picha of the night, sexy school girls?? lol
shes mine ok?? but i look tired hoho
my fwen there, u know u r very lebih anot?? blek XP
poser, need to lost more weight bro x.X

others are on facebook, check it yourself lar

next up, watched Xmen Origin: Wolverine..
well, just to sum up I would give it a 6.7 out of 10.0. I admire Hugh Jackman's acting performance, but the plot is just way too unorganized and a lot of the ploy hadn't been explained clearly. also the fighting scenes aren't as many as I expected, and a lot of other stuff needs to be improve. However, I love the screen where Gambit saves Wolverine and said: Do you missed me?? owh...that's so damn cool man!!!

btw, zats all fer tonight folks, sleepy time @.@