Friday, 1 May 2009

i am strong!!

not long ago,my "biao di shao" messaged me on skype, and asked whether I am ok since the swine flu event had been so serious around the states and Mexico. I told her my lifespam was so stubborn that even though I tried to kill myself 1000 times, I never succeed, k...then there is when the nightmare begins.

the day after boasting how strong i am, i was struck by a mysterious high fever and stomach cramp. i had to lie on the bed the whole day, chocking down 4 panadols in the process, and can only rely on fluids to remain conscious. i also recall myself singing like a mad man that early morning *the starting of my mysterious fever* and 1st thing ram thru my mind, i gonna get quarantine...nooooo!!! swine flu!!!!!

anyways, after resting 15 hours on my comfy bed, i can now announced to the world that i had fully recovered from that crazy fever~~and no swine flu, indeed, i am super strong, immortal!!! won't die to such stupid disease lol xP