Dead, as simply as that, a reality everyone faces in a daily basis. We aren't just aware, but we might die in every single future seconds, given the fact that ANY accident might occur that kills.
Are you afraid of Dead? For me, dead is just a cycle one must face. I fear no death, but I fear that one day if i really die,it would cause sorrows and sadness to my love ones, especially my dad, mum and brothers. no other bonds are even a match family. Grandpa passed away during Xmas, may he R.I.P. he left us, but we are the ones who carry the sorrow and have our lives to continue. Sometimes, I feel death, itz just a way to escape reality (not saying my grandpa) especially for those damn suiciders..bunch of crap man.
Once asked by my friend, if one day you get cancer or w/e disease, what will you do. I told him, I will rather chose a quick death rather than spending my parents hard-earned money. Now, I changed my mind. I wouldn't die to a pathetic chronic disease. I would survive, and by all means, cause I don't want to let my loves one carry the sorrows of my leaving.
Gosh, what the heck am I talking about today. nyways, to live is to fight, i will continue fight on. TO LIVE!!If death had taken its role, i would face it wif vigor and sanity!!!
8 years ago
