yesterday i walked around 45 minutes in the thundering snow storm..chilly winds and pilling snows on the road was all the obstacles for me to Banville and Jones, my ultimate target on getting a hand of a Bordeaux + Burgundy wine. I was distress when first finding out that the address given to me was wrong, according to GOOGLE!!! I was damn pissed, but there was no turning back, so I decided to venture further down the road, hoping to find that slim glimpse of hope...
walking further down the road, i had a feeling of dizziness, vision became blur..i was about to collapse onto the ground, but i found something convincing, which i am SURE it is Banville and Jones..and guess what, IT IS!!! all the tiredness from the 45 minutes walk just vanished into thin air, and i start to explore the wonderful world of wine in front of me!!!
there were tones of variety all around the shop, from accessory to cheap wines to uber expensive wine, and to be honest, i can't imagine to see a REAL CHATEAU MOTOUN ROTHSCHILD presenting in front of me!!! They have the 95, 98, 03 and several other vintage of it, I even took a picture with the most expensive 03 vintage one (CND 690++!!) and a wine from Chateau Le Pin (2,100 CND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Travelling to the top 5 vineyard in france had always been my dream, which are Chateau Motoun Rothschild, Chateau Lafite Rothschild, Chateau Margaux, Chateau Latour and Chateau Haut-Brion. I had seen one of the wine from one of the vineyard, the next, is to earn enuf money and actually drink them!!!
last but not least, i got a CONFIRMED placement in Burgundy!!!!! I get to go to FRANCE!!!!! OH MY GOD!!~~!! Words can't describe how i feel now to be honest, itz just superb!!!~!!!!
With Chateau Le Pin 1995
with chateau motoun rothschild 2003
8 years ago
