Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Leave me alone~~ =X

I never felt so used, I wont go back to you. So leave me alone~
I wasn't good enough, it was never about us. So leave me alone.

lol..zhis is actually part of the lyrics of a song i ma gonna share later..called "Rise(Leave me alone) by Safri Duo featuring Clark Anderson" ma friend say the music is like music from the 90s..but who cares, as long as i love the song ^^

ntg much to blog about today..coz all day class..and a test coming on thursday..Macronutrients and Human Health..argh..so many stuff to memorize..ah well..itz the 1st test of zha semester..gonna work ma arse up for it..i won't fail!!!

lastly, dedicated zhis song to ma s.c and miself~~ we can do it!!! gud luck~~ ^^


Safri Duo featuring Clark Anderson - Rise (leave Me Alone)

(Vocals by Clark Anderson)

Did you really love me?
Did you really need me?
Or were you just using me?

I never felt so used, I wont go back to you. So leave me alone.
I wasn't good enough, it was never about us. So leave me alone.

I've had enough of your kiss.
The touch of your hand, I won't miss.
I've been wrapped up in all your crazy ways.
I'm caught up in your web of lies.
Gonna cut myself loose and say goodbye.
Bye. Bye. I don't want you. I don't need you....

I never felt so used, I wont go back to you. So leave me alone.
I wasn't good enough, it was never about us. So leave me alone.

Did you really love me?
Did you really need me?
Or were you just using me?

simple song..but kinda av everything we need right?lol..k time for ma books..bye bloggy and gud night ladie and gentlemen XD


signing off~~**
in
5.....
4....
3...
2..
1.


~~Signed off***