Tuesday, 21 October 2008

sanity...is for the weak, that's why I ma insane XD




Today's sensory evaluation lab was a blast
Instead of liquids with unknown property, today we get to test solid food instead!!
They aren't the best, but so far this is the best lab section ever attended
Thumbs up for the lab coordinators
You guys rockzz!!!

After a one and a half month of continuous effort
I can proudly say that I lose a lot of extra fats residing in my body
1 n 1/2 month leading towards a lose of 10kgs or 22lbs
This is crazy!!!
I go from:

:(
sad face
To
:)
happy face

and somehow, I started to think...
that, who the hell am I really living for
giving my best for
sworn to protect
he/she/it..or myself???
used to be I never determine whats best for me
always thinking of how to make other's happy and feel protected
like knight shed in shinny armor sworn to protect

a holy knight soaring from heaven itself
:)
but now...
i ma starting to lose that sensation
when people won't appreciate you even though you care so much for them
or just take you for granted
i ma not great of a person
feelings fade like nothing
no matter how hard you try to maintain it
close relationships are lies
and hope is the first step to the road of disappointment
lol
duno y crap so much today..
on oh ya, biao di sao
thanks for your zhu fu
i successfully gave a perfect presentation today
can't get 100%, but 85% should can ba
wanna show my appreciation to you here
:)
gtg, ciaozz

by
your and only yours truly
br!an
at
21/10/2008
8:19pm