...
....
.....
"RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!WAKE UP ALREADY!!!!!!"
BANG..lying flat on the floor..this time not because of nightmare..don't have to guess I know whos causing all this havoc..Jane, the girl living next to me.1st thing in the morning she does is to wake me up from my comfy bed..i cant even feel the warmth of the sun yet..
"Please mi'lady, let me sleep for another 10 minutes..the sun's isn't up yet.."
"You promised me to bring me to the lake this morning so we can watch the sun rise together.Are you backing off again??This is the 3rd time you broke your promise this WEEK!!!"
I can't resist her scream..even scarier when my mum was yelling me for breakfast..
"Awright awright..just let me dress up 1st ok??why are you still here..get OUT of the room.."
15 minutes passed, n we are on our way for the Lake of Eternity, 2 miles north from our peaceful village of Ligt.Jane always wanted to watch the sun rise with me,but I never made it thanks to my comfy bed..Never really know what urged me to get up and bring her along..and thanks for calling me up, no more nightmares today...
Nightmare..the incident that other day never really leaves my mind..throughout the day it will keep circulating my thoughts..since last month i never really have a good night sleep..staring blankly at the horizon had been my newest amusement throughout the day..wif my mind trapped within that night..
"Ouch!~~What is that supposed to mean???"
A sharp pain on my cheek, reflexes answered the call and I can't stop yelling..Jane was pinching my face like a mum pinching her son for stealing cookies..
"Are you even listening to me??or you're in another of your fantasy world of your own creation, Prince Charming!!!"
Stunned and shocked..we already reached Lake of Eternity..how did i do that..walking with my mind in another plane..??!! "Let's go already, we have to find a nice spot for my 1st ever sunrise "1 to 1 observation"!!!"She is over enthusiastic..but anyways, we did find a spot, sitting shoulder to shoulder, awaiting for the sun to show it's glorious and majestic moment..
"Finally my prince, you are willing to bring me here!!~"A naughty glimpse from the sweet girl that grow up with me together since we are born, she lightly lean on my shoulder, grabbing my arms, n there we go..the long wait for the sun rise..with a short sight, I tried to relax my mind, to forget about that nightmare, about all those haunting figures in my dream, so we can enjoy the moment we are sharing together..until.......
**to be continued**
D-Tox day 3, everything is much much better compare to Day 1 and 2..still have mild headaches and muscle ache but overall I am feel great..just need more sleep than usual though..the worst part of the day is we have to evaluate the sweetness and flavor of Peach juice in the sensory evaluation lab..and I can't take any FRUIT JUICES throughout the 12 days period..the only thang I can do, is to take a sip of the sample, and spit EVERYTHING out into another paper cup..that sure is annoying..5% of the Peach juice dip managed to slip thru my defense and invaded my stomach, and I feel a sharp pain on my tummy just after couple of seconds..argh..really have to avoid this "life-threating" substance for another 9 days!!!!!
Food choices ad been quite restricted for me as well these few days..guess whats for breakfast?? Apples+Eggs+Alfalfa...wow I am eating super healthy man!@! Weight indicator also shows I lost another 1kg after starting D-Tox in day 1!!! av to keep up, and taking a step at a time to the promised i made..1st of DECEMBER!!!!
ad been here..writing this for 30 minutes..in the school comp lab..this is only the 2nd time blogging here in the comp lab..wanna concentrate more liao on studies..a lot of work to do..and time is sometimes insufficient due to laziness and procastinating~~ gtg ladies n gentleman~~
signed off**~^
8 years ago
