5 days, 5 days, 5 days left better get it done
5 days, 5 days, 5 days left get ready, game on!
5 days, 5 days, 5 days left running out of time!
5 days, 5 days, 5 days till it's on the line!
5 days, 5 days, 5 days left gotta get it done
5 days, 5 days, 5 days before I reach 95!
This is the last time to get it right
This is the last chance to make it my time
I gotta show what I'm all about
This is the last chance to make my mark
History will know who I ma!
This is the last test so make it count, it's
Now or Never
5 more days
2 more down to go
u know u can do it!!
though right now I can hardly breath
silent whisper in my ears
*Ohh, you can do it
Just know that I believe*
And that's all I really need
*Then come on*
Make me strong
It's time to turn it up
Game on!
xoxo
5 days, 5 days, 5 days left get ready, game on!
5 days, 5 days, 5 days left running out of time!
5 days, 5 days, 5 days till it's on the line!
5 days, 5 days, 5 days left gotta get it done
5 days, 5 days, 5 days before I reach 95!
This is the last time to get it right
This is the last chance to make it my time
I gotta show what I'm all about
This is the last chance to make my mark
History will know who I ma!
This is the last test so make it count, it's
Now or Never
5 more days
2 more down to go
u know u can do it!!
though right now I can hardly breath
silent whisper in my ears
*Ohh, you can do it
Just know that I believe*
And that's all I really need
*Then come on*
Make me strong
It's time to turn it up
Game on!
xoxo
