Tuesday, 11 November 2008

dancing under the moonlight~~ wif my love??=P

Never think I would go into dancing so much...
the house already have a popper...mr.poppersano aka my bro Paul
pop non stop till kena mama marah XP
now they are gonna have their latin american dancer
which is, yours truly~~
dance dance dance...
can wait to dance wif my love under the moonlight
^_^

dance, in some sense coordinates the mind and the body
make the two components work as one
when dance, not just you need to please your audience
you have to set sight on what move comes next
is your partner going with your pace
do you have the passion to show the essence of dance itself
and do you LOVE dance itself
well, I am not at that level yet, but for sure I will reach it one day
if I show my total devotion to dance itself
=)

2 years ago, took a course on latin american dance
and learned the basics of salsa, barchata and merengue
now my skills had been rusty, but i will start to keep up again
after reviewing some clips in youtube
ready to rock the stage and theaters again wif my crazy footsteps

and..got a cozie who also learns LAD
will make her my lab rat to dance wif me
xoxo