ok people, we shall start today with an ice cream class finals
which is quite easy.I even have tea while doing the exam
so qing song xP
but anyways gonna miss the prof
he is such a nice old geezer
salutes to you Dr. Hydamaka
T_T
ahkaey, why would I say i am gila, insane and crazy
well just becoz of all the books i bot!!!!
let me show you ma new prizes
all from Mcnally Robinson:
another book from the warhammer series
should read some books wif macho man on the cover right
something about detective, loyalty and honor
XP
which is quite easy.I even have tea while doing the exam
so qing song xP
but anyways gonna miss the prof
he is such a nice old geezer
salutes to you Dr. Hydamaka
T_T
ahkaey, why would I say i am gila, insane and crazy
well just becoz of all the books i bot!!!!
let me show you ma new prizes
all from Mcnally Robinson:
another book from the warhammer seriesshould read some books wif macho man on the cover right
something about detective, loyalty and honor
XP
2nd book:TwIlIgHt!!!i actually saw the OST on sell last month in Chapters
but was too busy i din't manage to do any research on it
i was actually quite attracted by both Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson
when i 1st saw the cover
guess itz the 2nd big thing tat will hit my life so "hard"
after High School Musical
I'm gonna loving it
and wif the help of Chantal
I am naming my new little babe here
Al!cE
xoxo
3rd book, vampire GENEVIEVEanother book from the warhammer series
can't cha ppl see it, shes HOT!!!
and, another tale of vampire
well not a big fan of vampire though
just bought it coz i think it would be a good book
and since twilight is about vampire
why not get another book regarding vampire as well!!
xoxo

