two times,i was so so close to death..1st, at Australia, I was charging blindly across the street because that's what we used do, J-walking when a car just managed to stop in the slightest split seconds b4 it rams its heavy metal over my fragile body...That was 2 years ago and i will never forget when sweat filled up my back and i was shocked and immobilize for several seconds until my dad pulled me across the street..I can't even hear the car hon-ing me...That, was the terrifying 1st time
today, the 2nd time strikes...This time, i was running across the street without using the pedestrian crossing in order to catch the bus that will take me to the chiropractic center. I have only 1 minute or else I will miss it and wait another 20 minutes which I will miss my appointment. My sight towards the right lane of the road, however, was blinded by another bus which was parking on the left side of the lane. Again, I charged recklessly. This time though, I manage to STOP in that 1/1000000 seconds before getting ram over by this red colored Honda Accord. Most unforgivable is the driver isn't even looking at the road!!She was so occupied by her companion in the car and was just talking non-stop to her. I was pleased that I managed to stop cause I won't be as lucky as in Australia.The body, soul and mind does work as one this time, coordinate me to STOP before get knock..The driver's mind was elsewhere, not even on the road...eff u b***h, and myself av to be careful next time though...
so close to death..it is better to avoid the grim reaper than to face it in hell..I am lucky to be blessed and escape death itself..hopefully i will still have that luck to avoid another might-happened car accident..more training on my mind, body and soul..bless me with the strength within myself, as i trust and believe only on myself, my thoughts and the inner driving force...
and if i am dead, i won't write anything here today, haha~~
XOXO
