Sunday, 2 November 2008

what will you feel when someone says, I LOVE YOU??!!??


what will you feel,
when someone says
i love you?
i dont know, a lot of ppl say that to me
xP especially ma mum~
but..i love you should be universal, not just for ur bf/gf
it can be to your special someone too
warm, blessed, and happiness
a simple 3 word
I LOVE YOU
=)
wanting to say that to my special someone
someday
^_^
today is the day we get an extra hour
the so-called: daylight saving time
where during winter we get an extra one hour
and lost one hour on summer
bcoz during winter, it tends to get dark earlier
and during summer it tends to stay bright even it is already 9pm
very confusing ei??
anyways, today is a super long day,don't know why
and i did a lot of work out, let see...
Jumping Jacks X3(100 each), Ski Steps X3(100 each)
Weighted squats X3(15 each), Normal Squats X3(15 each)
Push UpsX3 (1st two times X10, 3rd time X3, no energy)
After the intense exercise, study..
i am insane..=x

A sad song below, for those unfated people
copy pasted from a friend's blog
don't really enjoy it, but makes me a little emo

After Love

After Love
Five Treasure Island

I thought you were my love
I thought you were my everything
I believed that it was you who would be my last love

I smile only for you
I live only for you
I was happy and believed in your love


*Everything's a lie, it's all a lie
Your love is all a lie
Because I'm hurting like this
Because you hurt me like this
It's a love that causes tears

You'll only love me, you'll protect only me
Your love is all a lie
You took my whole heart
You even took all my love
It's a love that leaves


One person receives love
One person gives love
Like a fool, I believed you were that person


*Chorus


The words of love are all a lie
The words "I love you" are a lie too
The words of forever are a lie as well
Only your promise to return is left
Where are you? (You're always so far away)
Wherever you are, however far you are
You're still the only one I love


Please try to come back, come back to me
I can't love another
Even though I'm hurting like this
Even though you hurt me
I wait only for you

Everything's a lie, it's all a lie
Our breakup is all a lie
Because you're the one I love
Because you're my everything
I wait only for you


anyways, i am...95% recovered...
thanks s.c too for chatting wif me too in msn today
xoxo
tuesday got a big midterm coming up
jia you neh~~
by
your and only yours truly
br!an
at
02/11/2008
8:12pm