officially and certified, i am currently undergoing burned out state for being not contented and aggressive enough for the pass January. recently ran out of topics in conversations and always bs-ing where i am not supposed to do so. also tones of crazy stuff out there are really driving me nuts and can't think rationally lately.
so, in terms of getting back into the normal state or proceed into another transition state, the following HAS to be done:
1) Wake up at 7 on WEEKDAYS (And no sleeping in!!!)
2) Disappear in MSN for the time being (for..half a month?)
3) Update myself with the world's latest news daily (like.. Iceland government "disbanded" because of the financial crisis)
4) Write blog that has higher english literature level (I do demand alot from myself, ain't I?)
5) Be a good friend of the dictionary (@.@)
6) CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM AND GET TIDY!!!!!! (The room will get messy in a weeks time anyways)
7) Read a chapter of twilight per day (I LOVE READING,just don't have much time lately)
8) Do rehab exercises and go to gym 4 times per week (To be a lean-fighting-machine)
9) Close your eyes and meditate (wow..this is the fundamental state to inner peace)
10) STOP BABBLING!!! (people hate ME for that)
lalala....cyborg mode on for mi...
and the above are the pre-installed module that I need to follow..
y@urS TruLy
=X
8 years ago
