3 things:
1) Q: will u feel pity for those pathetic people who struggles in life and keep blaming god and argues that everything isn't fair?
A: Hell no...duuh...why would I do that???
2) Q: do u know what u're gonna be in the end and specifically planned what you're gonna be after you graduate and go into the work force?
A: I wish to be something with artistic background ( Artist, singer, dancer, actor...), I hope to be the richest man yet still care and have a good family, I will be the boss of my company someday, and I am going to be starting as a moderately paid worker yet got potential to be one of the elites xP
3) Q: do u think friends can improve their relationship into bf/gf? will it be odd and hows the feeling gonna be like?
A: don't ask me, tired of relationship...>.< but it would definitely feel odd though, best friends become bf/gf???
y@urS TruLy
xD
A: Hell no...duuh...why would I do that???
2) Q: do u know what u're gonna be in the end and specifically planned what you're gonna be after you graduate and go into the work force?
A: I wish to be something with artistic background ( Artist, singer, dancer, actor...), I hope to be the richest man yet still care and have a good family, I will be the boss of my company someday, and I am going to be starting as a moderately paid worker yet got potential to be one of the elites xP
3) Q: do u think friends can improve their relationship into bf/gf? will it be odd and hows the feeling gonna be like?
A: don't ask me, tired of relationship...>.< but it would definitely feel odd though, best friends become bf/gf???
y@urS TruLy
xD
