Tuesday, 27 January 2009

I Love you, I love you not, I Love you, I love you not

haiz..duno whether should I love you
or should i hate you

you made me never ending adore you since i get to know you
yet you made me waste so much effort and time on you

you are the most graceful figure i ever set sight on
yet your holiness made me reluctant to get near to you

you are one that I want to share my pass secrets with
yet you want to show me the future that is full of mystery

you showed me a vision which is sweet and full of hope
yet I see it as a prophecy of treachery

owh.
my..
gad...

Grandpa Zhou aaa...
or shall I say...
God of the Nether Land of Sleep
don't let me overslept again in the future
or show me some crazy unpredicted future vision again
=X

y@urs TruLy
xD