well, just came back from Dr.Lengyel's office. Nestle finally made a move and HR people sent my resume to 2 department in the facility. So they want to have a look on my unofficial transcript to determine whether I can be the person to join the crew. Seriously as time progresses, I get more NERVOUS and eventually thinking that I WON'T GET the job. I am an optimist, but now I tend to be pessimistic and think that the job won't come for me and I will eventually end up in a huge disappointment..
I don't know lar, I just wanna hug someone and shout out at the top of my lungs. Just need someone who can share my burden with me at the moment. Just want to lessen the pressure I am putting at myself now. This is the even worse than waiting for a final grade result. So stress now, and noone can bless me with his/her lucky charm...
Ok, take a deep breath, hide your emotions for the time being.....
and don't ARGH!!! in the computer lab...
sigh, gtg, bye bloggie~~
y@urS TruLy
=X
8 years ago
