Happy Chinese New Year everyone
again I missed out all the good times in KT
again I missed all the Ang Paus
again I missed all the chaters and gossips
again I am left alone here in Winnipeg again
again I am denied to chat wif sc longer than I wanted
again I don't have any good food to eat
Ah well, life goes on
I do love chatting on the phone with my families and cousins
though
xoxo
again I missed out all the good times in KT
again I missed all the Ang Paus
again I missed all the chaters and gossips
again I am left alone here in Winnipeg again
again I am denied to chat wif sc longer than I wanted
again I don't have any good food to eat
Ah well, life goes on
I do love chatting on the phone with my families and cousins
though
xoxo
y@urS TruLy
xD
xD
