Thursday, 28 August 2008

>Cool vS Cat<

Before updating what happened today, priority comes 1st as I promised S.CZ to upload this stupid series of picture =P
Here goes:
Cool:Fat Arse Brian is hungry, holding his fone, waiting for something to pop up for him to eat....WHERES MA FOOD????>.<
Cool:Hoho, food spotted~~I am gonna have cat lunch...Sorry cat, I am just too hungry and theres no food in da house, argh argh argh~~

Cool:Lure you into this empty bag 1st, silly cat, bodoh bodoh masuk so I can eat you later~~


Cool:My bros giant leg scare the mother cat away, and the older the wiser, won't fall for such obvious trap lolz haha, and my food is in da bag, itz eating time~~


Cool:Hahaz, now I gotcha, you can see the orcish face of maine and the poor innocent face of the stupid kittie, 1, 2, 3 argh~~~~ >Cool vS Cat<
Cool:My finger, yuu pathetic fuul, OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~


Cat:Humans are stupiad, they think they are more agile then us catS??? Wakaka, hows the feeling getting bite????


Cat:His bz tending his wounds, I can take a small nap kaka~~


Cool:As punishment, this is where you shall stay stupid kittie~~



Cat: I am sorry, put me down!!!!!!

ok heres the end of a silly, stupiad, brainless, insane story of >Cool vS Cat<
Dedicated only to you, when you are sad or upset, just pass by this post yar =P
Time to say good bye~*

~~Singed off***