Finally, after 20++ hours of endless traveling, I had reached my >comfy< little room in winnipeg. Nothing's change, safe for the irresponsible person that make a whole mess of the house...Curse you!!!
Nevertheless, the travel this time goes relatively short, and I reached Canada in....a blink of eyes??? In the mean time even watched Batman the beginning and Iroman that I missed long time ago...also din't forget to send message to my sweet cz and parents updating my status. All is good
and no inspection on my bags itz a clean stride to the finish line lol...A little credit to the coat I am wearing makes me a >little< more mature haha..While stopping by Singapore I even have butter crab for supper. It is superbly nice and looking forward to have more in the future!!
Now setting foot here in room 1011, summerland, winnipeg, manitoba, canada, looking at the stuff I brought from Malaysia scatter around the room, and also mi new n95, and also the big bunch of books (sweet cz says I bring rocks to Canada>...All I can say is, I AM SUPER LAZY TO TIDY YOU GUYS UP!!!!!!
Abit tired, time to sign off, and sweet cz, I am all fine here, hope you get my msg and reply, take care yar, miss ya~~~
~~Singed off***
8 years ago
