Ok so let's start out with what happened on the 28th~
28th August 2008, Thursday
Believe it or not, 2 months ago when I left for Malaysia, this pair of stupiad shoes still hanging high between those dreaded wires, picture proves it:
After 2 months, it is still there, nobody plans to get them down...wdh???
Well, went to my beloved skull after 2 months of hiding from mortal sight, did some >shopping< in the school bookstore, stocking up phone cards for Long Distance calling, and make a long journey to safeway, for some fresh grocery...
and....ALL IS DONE BY WALKING,NOT EVEN A SINGLE BUS RIDE!!!!! This mark the start of my hellish training to fitness, for our promise, for THE GREATER GOOD~~~
Ok, next one is to >show off< to S.Cz, an unhealthy breakfast for the so-called >Overdose Nutritionist<
Very unhealthy hor? Instant Noodle + 2 Eggs + Fish Balls... Guess what,the dinner is exactly the SAME~~*** Just the Fish Balls goes from 8 --> 7... Sad case, need something more nutritious to fuel up my body!!! Argh~~***
Went to Chun Yan's house today, take a picture of the once cute, once tiny, once adorable dog... Now, it is a GIANT!!!
And, the unpack journey continues....
Let check at the before:


The after will be available soon, stay tuned people~~
29th August, 2008 Friday
Darn, jetlag jetlag jetlag...Was sleeping from 12 till 630, PM!!!!I missed my appointment wif the student advisor, sure leave a bad impression to her ady~~ Hope she can forgive me though, I am such a nice student ^^ Made an appointment wif cibc, Tuesday have to go to bank, so troublesome, how I wish to be a 大少爷 and never walk out of ma room~~ So carefree... Ah well, and the next picture shows me...BrEaKfAsT???>.<
nothing much happened, since I slept too much today...
The following is the half way done room, since need some more decoration, yes call me lazy bump, I ma a big one indeed =P


Again stay tuned, for the completed room...
It will be almost same as the half done room hehe
=P
Good bai blog~~
~~Singed off***
8 years ago
