Wednesday, 27 August 2008

I hate coming back!!!

One thing I hated the most aside of coming back studying in Canada, is to UNPACK my stuff!!!!
Unpack is the most terrifying, painful, disgusting, troublesome work I will ever do, even more >cham<>.<
Anyways, still manage to find some food at home, I won't be a hungry man till Thursday since I won't be rushing out like a madman to the grocery, 10 minutes from ma house...grr things had changed a lot here too in Winnipeg, good bro now paktor, and never tell me, feel so left out lol~~Congrats though, wish you 2 白头偕老~~ And the whole house is like a cyber cafe~~ Every night got a lot of >NightStalker< lurking in the house, non-stop playing dota until 6 o'clock in the morning~~ Luckily I am blessed with the ability to instantly sleep even though there are a lot of voice around the house~**
Kk, time to continue my unfinished business with those dreaded luggage~~

p/s* Sweet cz I will upload the story about >Cat VS Cool< story in the next post, stay tuned yar~~

~~Singed off***