Called ma parents 2day, and they mention about how successful ma home town friend, Daniel Tay is~~ Feel really proud and happy of him, although i ma a bit jealous of him =P
Actually, despite of how a lot of ppl sees me as a >lively, friendly, funny living creature walking in da earth<, i ma just a person wif very, very low self esteem and confidence~~ Not armed with enough knowledge of the universe, being overweight despite studying nutrition, overshadowed by a lot of people who are same age as me but achieve a LOT more, childish despite gonna turn 21 in another year~~ Lolzzz I hate stating out my own weakness~~but argh....face it~~
but hor..nathing is too late, and nothing is not achievable~~ i ma glad I have you~~ don't forget our promise yar~~ ma biggest gain back home to Malaysia is meeting ye~~ Gud luck to both of us ^^ Gud luck in yer trial exam on the 3rd, since we won't be chatting after zat day~~And you will definitely do better than 5As~~ i ma 100% positive with that ^^
Everything I do is for DA GREATER GOOD~~
~~Singed off***
8 years ago
